LoveGush Events offers an array of packages for weddings: Day of Coordination, Full Service, and A la Carte menu to select from.
Day Of Coordination Package:
- Initial consultation to review details and develop a customized checklist for the wedding day
- On-site meeting at the ceremony and reception venues
- Confirmation of all vendors two weeks prior to the wedding date to coordinate arrivals/ setup/ breakdown plan
- Attend and assist with rehearsal for up to two hours if needed
- Eight hours of coordination on the day of the wedding to ensure vendors arrive and assist with details of the wedding
- Prepare and bring an “Emergency Wedding Kit” to have just in case any issues arise
- Manage checklists and coordinate timelines with vendors to make sure all events run smoothly
- Be the go to person for all major activities on the wedding day and address any questions/issues/needs that may occur that day
- Provide any last minute services that may be needed last minute
Full Service Coordination Package:
- Package includes all of the services listed above in addition to the following:
- Event and Vendor Management services
- Budget consultation services
- Decor and event production
- Vendor and venue search recommendations
A la carte menu options include wedding website setup & maintenance, bachelorette/bachelor party planning services, cake cutting services, honeymoon suite decorating, and wedding styling services available for the bride and bridal party etc..!
Sweet 16’s/Quinceanera’s (Sweet 15’s) Package:
- Vendor Recommendations fitting budget/style
- Budget Management
- Setup of event
- Breakdown of event
- Decorating the event space
- Day of Coordination for up to 6-8 hours
- Timeline Management of event
- 10% off my preferred DJ included in package
- 10% off my preferred photobooth vendor
Corporate event packages include lunches, meetings, company holiday parties, and tradeshow coordination.
Please don’t hestitate to contact us with any additional questions.
Crystal Howard | CEO